1. Connect the NETIC main unit to the power grid and the Internet
2. Include the double on/off module into your wireless NETIChome network
3. Name the included double on/off module using the NETIC web interface
4. Control the double on/off module from anywhere using either your Android phone, iPhone or your computer
The extremely small size and special designed casing ensures the most simplified installation (ease of cabling fixing) inside a flush mounting box. Proved and tested by professional electricians.
1. Remove the switch from the flush mounting box and disconnect the wires from the switch.
2. Connect the wires to the double on/off module and insert the module back into the box.
3. Put back the switch into the flush mounting box.
The major part of the modules is only 7 mm high
Extended operating temperatures from -10 to 40˚C.
Extremely low own energy consumption, less than 0,4W.
Module is measuring the power consumption of the connected electrical devices in Watts and total consumption in kWh. The power consumption data can be easily collected and aggregated without any additional costs.
The module can be used as an extension for control the heating/cooling system. The module has the option to connect a digital temperature sensor.
We believe that products should be made to last, therefor we have selected only top quality electronic components to, e.g. OMRON relays due to its proven quality and durability.
Safety test of temperature rise, construction requirements, insulation resistance and electric strength, overload test according to EN 60669-2-1 standard done by an independent institute (SIQ – Slovenian Institute of Quality and Metrology).
When using the double on/off you will not need to use any wiring to integrate the double on/off into your home automation network. Instead the double on/off uses a low power, secured wireless technology to communicate with your home automation network making the double on/off blend into your home.
The Double On/Off works an a transceiver which means that it can both transmit and receive Z-Wave radio signals giving extra functionality to the lmodule. The module will receive weakened signals from surrounding Z-Wave modules and retransmit these with full signal strength, routing the signal around obstacles and so called radio dead spots.